This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 😉
- Mr Frontend weekly link sharing #45
- Continuous Integration | Angular CLI + Firebase + Travis CI
After completing the first step of building your application, the next thing most of us do is pick a hosting platform (like Github Pages) and deploy i…
- New Course: 3 CSS Grid Projects for Web Designers
The CSS Grid Layout is a W3C working draft that defines a powerful grid system to ultimately make it easier to lay out your web pages using CSS.In our…
- Weekly News for Designers (N.367) – 2017 Design Trends, Free eBooks for Web Designers, CSS Buttons, React Cheat Sheet
This week’s Designer News (N.367) includes 2017 Design Trends, Free eBooks for Web Designers, CSS Buttons, React Cheat Sheet, Free WordPress Theme for…
- Issue #246
Learn how can you push modular web design one step forward by learning from Lego, how to easily make the switch from Sass to PostCSS, how to use CSS s…
- Redesign v15 Notes | CSS-Tricks
Little redesign around here. As ever, it’s just a start. It will ebb and flow in the weeks, months, and years to come. There are bugs! There are littl…
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #278 | Codrops
Collective #278: ColorMe * Color Supply * Grumpy * Hero * Web Maker 2.0 * Spiral * Orthogonality and CSS in JS * Have Fun with Machine Learning…
- An Introduction To Building And Sending HTML Email For Web Developers – Smashing Magazine
HTML email: Two words that, when combined, brings tears to a developer’s eyes. If you’re a web developer, it’s inevitable that coding an email will be…
- Build a Custom CMS for a Serverless Static Site Generator | CSS-Tricks
Static Site Website Generators have been getting increasingly popular within the last 2 years. Much has been written (like this and this) and there ha…
- Issue #247
Find out how to make your web applications accessible, how to create pure CSS images, how to create sloped edges with a consistent angle in CSS, how t…
- Build Your Own Atom Theme with CSS
Sanjay Guruprasad looks at how you can use CSS experience to create your own theme for the Atom Code Editor!…
- Exploring Angular 1.5: Lifecycle Hooks
Angular 1.5 is finally out! This article discusses the new lifecycle hooks in Angular….
- A new Angular 1.x ES2015 styleguide, the path to Angular 2
As many of you know, I created an Angular 1.x styleguide back in July 2014, it’s grown in popularity since inception, and has served many teams across…
- Use Scoped CSS in Vue – js Video Tutorial #free
Let’s see how to apply both scoped and global styles to components in our project, and why we need to use the `scoped` attribute….
- 10 Tips to Become a Better Node Developer in 2017
Azat Mardan presents 10 tips, tricks and best practices to help you become a better Node developer in the year ahead….
- Use ES6 Proxies – js Video Tutorial #free
- Moving your website to HTTPS, is it worth it? – Developer Drive
HTTP versus HTTPS: How much of a difference can one additional letter make? As it happens, quite a lot. Ever since Google confirmed that it considers …
- Home-Made Twitter and Gmail Notifications with PHP and Arduino
Chris hacks together a live-notification LED device with Arduino and PHP, notifying you of new Gmails or Tweets, and more!…
Also published on Medium.