This weeks Mr Frontend weekly link sharing include links with Frontend, CSS, Design and a lot of other things to check out.
This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- Mr Frontend weekly link sharing #40
- CSS Wizardry Newsletter – CSS Wizardry
CSS Wizardry has just got itself a newsletter……
- SASS for Designers – DZone Web Dev
Note: Throughout this post, when I say “Sass” I mean “Sass and Compass.” This is not a post saying… “If you’re still building websites without Sass, y…
- CSS Architecture: First steps, by Thiago Victorino
First steps to start applying a CSS Architecture to front-end projects….
- CSS Weekly Issue #242
- Weekly News for Designers (N.363) – Accessibility Guidelines, Form Styles, Sass Library
This week’s Designer News (N.363) includes Accessibility Guidelines, Form Styles, Sass Library, What’s new in HTML 5.1, Building Interactive Emails, F…
- Announcing TypeScript 2.1
I wanted to talk to you about a problem in our community that we need to address….
- Getting Started with Node, Express and Postgres Using Sequelize
Learning the foundational concepts and build tools for modern web applications…
Dan Hough is a software developer & consultant, a writer and public speaker….
When you’re new to coding, it can be hard to know where to start, and it’s easy to get sucked down paths that could waste a whole lot of……
- Progressive Web AMPs – Smashing Magazine
PWA or AMP? Both! Let’s combine progressive web apps and AMP to provide fast experiences on the web, with all the whistles and bells of native apps….
- Scrum vs. Kanban: “You Talk. We Work” [#14]
Scrum vs. Kanban: “You Talk. We Work” // The first Agile team I joined was a Scrum Team. When the team split into two, I was surprised to see that my …
- Yoga and Business Agility –
Yoga is not the poses, positions or movements, but rather a state of mind. So to with business agility, it’s about “being” agile not agile practices….
- We Need to Talk About Technical Debt
Harry Roberts addresses the hastily-coded elephant in the room and helps us to identify what is technical debt, and what is just bad code. Hark the he…
- A programmer evaluates the MacBook Pro (Touch Bar)
I got my new MacBook Pro this week. These are my first impressions of the machine. I’ve moved from a MacBook Air 13″ to a MacBook Pro 13″. ……
- Angular 1.6 is here, this is what you need to know
Angular 1.6 is in the final release candidate stage and is coming this week. Here’s the low down on what to expect for the component method changes as…
- Getting up and Running with the Vue.js 2.0 Framework
Guest author Jack Franklin tries out Vue.js 2.0, and walks through building a basic GitHub API demo to put the framework through its paces….
- MEAN App with Angular 2 and the Angular CLI
One of the most common stacks that accompany Angular as a web framework is the MEAN stack. MEAN simply stands for MongoDB, ExpressJS,……
- Build Vue.js Apps with the Vue-CLI and Nuxt.js – js Video Tutorial #free
The vue-cli allows you to easily start up Vue projects from the command line while Nuxt.js enables a page-based routing system that follows your file …
Also published on Medium.