This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- Why I love to work for Competa IT as a Front-end Developer
My story with Competa started 2,5 years ago (March 2014). I was searching for a job as a Front-end Developer, at that time I was very good in HTML, CS…
- 10 Tips and Tricks That Will Make You an npm Ninja
From autocompletion to locking down your dependencies, Craig Buckler shares 10 npm tips and tricks that are guaranteed to make you a ninja. Heeeeyah!…
- Including node_modules And vendors Folders In Your GitHub Pages Site
Ben Nadel tells his future self how to bypass the Jekyll functionality of GitHub Pages by providing a .nojekyll file in the root of his gh-pages branc…
- Fresh Web Development Tools for November 2016 | Code Geekz
Web development tools are essential for developers to develop innovative and creative projects. If you are a web developer and looking for some good a…
- Animating the DOM with Anime.js
In this first article of a series on dynamic DOM animation, Maria Antonietta Perna explores Anime.js, a new library to make the web come to life….
- Issue #238
Find out how to create robust CSS architecture for a huge organization, how to create performant animations for your website, how CSS Motion Path modu…
- AtoZ CSS Quick Tip: Difference between Translate & Position Relative
This article is part of our AtoZ CSS Series where we explore CSS values (and properties) of each letter of the alphabet. Letter X is for translate….
- Notes from CSS Dev Conf 2016 | CSS-Tricks
I’ve attended every single CSS Dev Conf, five years running now. I’ve always particularly enjoyed conferences that have a somewhat narrow focus. Since…
- Poll: should CSS become more like a programming language? | Webdesigner Depot
I’ve made no secret of my love for LESS. It was my first CSS pre-processor, and still my favorite, even as pragmatism pushes me towards SASS. The addi…
- Introduction to Wordmove – a WordPress Deployment Tool
Doyin Faith Kasumu introduces us to a powerful Ruby package – Wordmove, which offers a very fast and easy automated WordPress website deployment….
- Navigating A Web Application With The Angular 2 Router
Learn how to use the Angular 2 Router component to navigate between pages of an Angular 2 web application that was created with the Angular 2 CLI….
- Angular 3 is hot on the heels of Angular 2
Angular 3 will have better tooling and will generate less code; Google also is promising a new major version twice a year…
- AngularJS 1.x Fundamentals (Part 1)
AngularJS is a structural framework for dynamic web apps. It lets you extend HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components in a clear……
Also published on Medium.