This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- Yarn vs npm: Everything You Need to Know
What is the difference between Yarn and npm? Is package manager fatigue now a thing? Tim Severien summarizes everything you need to know.
- Meshi the CSS Dog
A CSS-only animated dog based on a [Dribbble by Gal Shir](https://dribbble.com/shots/3011370-This-is-my-dog-Meshi). Works in all modern browsers….
css-architecture – 8 simple rules for a robust, scalable CSS architecture
- Pure CSS Content Filter – CSS Wizardry
Experiment: Making a content filter using CSS
- Build a SailsJS App: From API to Authentication
- You’re Missing The Point Of JSX
TL;DR React was open sourced in 2013. Three years later, my blog posts still receive many false arguments about JSX. Let’s get on the same page. “JSX Violates Separation Of Concerns” React is only…
- How To Develop A Chat Bot With Node.js – Smashing Magazine
In the past few months, chat bots have become very popular, thanks to Slack, Telegram and Facebook Messenger. But the chat bot idea is not new at all. A chat bot interface is mentioned in the…
- ES6 for Everyone
- Flux For Stupid People
TL;DR As a stupid person, this is what I wish someone had told me when I struggled learning Flux. It’s not straightforward, not well documented, and has many moving parts. This is a follow-up to…
- Stateful and stateless components, the missing manual
The goals of this article are to define what stateful and stateless components are, otherwise known as smart and dumb – or container and presentational compo…
- The Ultimate Guide to Forms in Angular 2 « ng-book.com – blog
Editor’s Note: Post up-to-date with Angular 2 version angular-2.0.0-rc.6 Forms are Crucial, Forms are Complex Forms are probably the most crucial aspect of your web application.
- Getting to Know Angular 2’s Module: @NgModule
Angular 2 has re-introduced the module concept since RC 5 onwards (and now Final Release!). Why reintroduced? It’s because it exists in Angular…
- Angular 2 lazy loading with Webpack
It took me some time to figure out how to setup lazy loading with Angular 2 in combination with Webpack, therefore I wrote this article to…
- Angular 2 — Component Lifecycle Hooks – Frontend Weekly
Each Angular application goes through a lifecycle. In fact, Angular 2 is built on three components, so each component goes through its own…
- An Introduction To Redux – Smashing Magazine
Redux is one of many libraries in front-end development. Alex Bachuk explains the benefits and how Redux can be used in your personal projects.
- ReactJS For Stupid People
TL;DR I struggled for a long time trying to understand what React is and how it fits in the application architecture. This post is what I wish someone had told me. What is React? How does React…
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #255 | Codrops
Collective #255: Tesseract.js * Styled Components * Pure CSS Minesweeper * Your Social Media Fingerprint * Sketch Viewer * Smartlook
- 10 best new web design tools for October 2016
HTML email templates, accessible colour schemes, FramerJS inspiration and much more.
- Learn about Advanced OOP in PHP |
by Jake Lawrence on October 17, 2016
- 10 Things Every Recruiter Should Know About Finding a Good “Web Developer”
Being a “Web Master” or “Web Programmer” has come a long way in the last 20 years. Finding good candidates for a Client-side or Front End…
- Heroes of Competa
Our new supporter Competa IT has a special hero themed recruitment website. You can leave your capes and masks at home, to become a hero just fill in your contact information on our website and join our team!
Also published on Medium.