This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- Six Recipes for Software Managers
The engineering managers at Localytics have been working together for over a year, and through ups and downs, we’ve grown and learned a lot as a team. The goal of this post is to share some of the…
- Debugging, Google, and Stackoverflow
In the world of software engineering, we are regularly faced with challenges. It is part of the intrigue. We love to solve problems and…
- Master the DOM
It’s not as hard as you might think
- DevOps by Example: Tools, Pros and Cons of a DevOps Culture
Lucero del Alba presents three DevOps tools, and considers the benefits and challenges of switching to a DevOps culture.
- Angular 2 lazy loading with Webpack
It took me some time to figure out how to setup lazy loading with Angular 2 in combination with Webpack, therefore I wrote this article to…
- React For Beginners Updated and Re-Recorded!
Hey Folks – I totally updated and re-recored every single video on my React for Beginners series. Just under a year ago I launched ReactForBeginners.com — I wanted it to be an accessible, eas…
- Angular, version 2: proprioception-reinforcement
Today, at a special meetup at Google HQ, we announced the final release version of Angular 2, the full-platform successor to Angular 1. …
- CSS Encapsulation with Angular 2 Components
A intro on how to better encapsulate your CSS in Angular 2 components. Also learn the different encapsulation techniques and CSS best practices.
- Upgrading to Angular 2 now?
Upgrading to AngularJS 2? In this article, we cover some variables to consider. Is your organization ready to do the jump?
- Easing Functions Cheat Sheet
Easing functions specify the speed of animation to make the movement more natural. Real objects don’t just move at a constant speed, and do not start and stop in an instant. This page helps you…
- Your Body Text Is Too Small
Why website body text should be bigger, and ways to optimize it.
- text-spinners – tawian
This project tries to mimic command line spinners like those from cli-spinners (where most of them are taken from) and bring them to the web. This is part of the tawian-frontend which is based on…
- timeago.js: is a tiny(2kb) library used to format date with `*** time ago`. eg: ‘3 hours ago’. No dependency.
timeago.js is a tiny(2kb) library used to format date with `*** time ago`. eg: ‘3 hours ago’. No dependence. and support automatically updating fuzzy timestamps.
- ES6 for Everyone
Edit: Thanks for pointing typos and mistakes, I’ll update the article as noted. Discussion in HackerNews and Reddit.
fetch-reject – Simple wrapper for fetch which rejects on HTTP error
- Best Database Management Scripts for PHP | Code Geekz
There are many database editors with advanced features, but sometimes, a smaller and simpler tool is all we need. Most of the MySQL users will remember MySQL-Front, a very popular database manager…
- Mail Logging in Laravel 5.3: Extending the Mail Driver
Younes Rafie goes through the quick process of extending Laravel’s mail driver so that emails can easily be logged into the database
- How to Secure Your WordPress Site Against Hackers | Code Geekz
Security on every site is taken very seriously, however there are potential security issues that may arise. For instance, if you don’t change your default configuration, hackers or just some curious…
- Mr Frontend Development weekly link sharing #31