This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our social media channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- 20 Protips For Writing Modern CSS
A collection of tips and best practices that will help you write more efficient, organized, and reliable style sheets.
- AtoZ CSS: The CSS Value of Auto
Guy Routledge explores CSS values and properties from each letter of the alphabet in our AtoZ CSS Screencast Series. Letter A is for auto.
- Refactoring CSS: The Three I’s – CSS Wizardry
Three key steps to help you refactoring legacy code
- Use Cases for Fixed Backgrounds in CSS | CSS-Tricks
File this into a category of personal “CSS Ah-Ha Moments”. The background-attachment property has never seemed all that useful to me. I have always looked
- CSS Positioning Explained By Building An Ice Cream Sundae – Free Code Camp
If you’ve made an ice cream sundae before, then you can understand CSS positioning.
- Using WebP Images | CSS-Tricks
Using WebP images can yield substantially lower file sizes for your images, giving way to quicker page load times. Learn how to use them in this post!
- CSS Weekly Issue #228
- Design Just Ate My Software: How Designers Are Leading the Product Revolution
When my son started middle school, he asked my wife and me for a phone. Since he was going to be walking to school, Lisa and I decided yes to this luxury. Our reasoning was not because he was now…
- 10 Tips to Designing Flawless Website Layouts |
by Darrel Henry on August 31, 2016
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #242 | Codrops
Collective #242: ExplainToMe * Mobi.css * Slicing SVG 9 Ways * The Design Process * Micro * CSS Positioning Sundae * WebVR Projects
- 10 links to get started with Conversational UI and chatbots – uxdesign.cc – User Experience Design
We recently collaborated with Adrian Zumbrunnen to launch uxchat.me: a bot that keeps you up to date with the greatest and latest in UX…
- Web Design & Development News: Collective #240 | Codrops
- Weekly News for Designers (N.349) – Mini CSS Reset, SVG App, CSS Stats
This week’s Designer News (N.349) includes Mini CSS Reset, SVG App, CSS Stats, Chrome Extensions for Web Designers, Material Design Tips, and more
- #149: A Quick Intro to Pattern Lab Node with Brian Muenzenmeyer | CSS-Tricks
In this screencast I pair up with Brian Muenzenmeyer who, among other things, works on Pattern Lab. Specifically, the Node version of Pattern Lab, along wi
- JS Tips
This is about one JS tip every day!
- FrontEnd Focus Issue 255: August 31, 2016
The Case for Custom Elements, Memento at the W3C: A ‘Time Travel’ Extension for HTTP, Slicing SVG 9 Ways for Flexible Web Shadows, Building a responsive HTML5 app? Learn the must-know techniques with…
- Competa Tech Talks NL: Let’s meet up and talk Front-end!!! 08-09-2016
- Competa Tech Talks
Let’s talk Front-end! We are inviting all passionate Developers to come and join us at our Conference Center in Rijswijk for our TechTalk. More information will follow, we will keep you updated! Food
A few preliminary results
- Junior Frontend Development weekly link sharing #27
- Jumping in: Front-end development from the middle of the project – Track Changes
I’m a front-end engineer at Postlight, which means I work somewhere between the designers and the database. In addition to being the…
- Agile Estimation Guidance –
Learn useful tips for Agile Estimation of Epics, Features, User Stories and more in this post by Executive Consultant and SVP, Marty Bradley.
- Document your Already Existing APIs with Swagger
We recently covered speeding your restful api development with Swagger. The article is really clear on how to use swagger, and I would…
- Highlighted by Robin Stickel: Trivago Hackathon 2016
In our community, we love to highlight blog posts by our members. This time, it is a cool blog post by Robin Stickel, he has written about the “Trivago Hackathon 2016”. Related
- Working with Data in React: Properties & State
Eric Greene of the Microsoft Developer Network teaches the fundamentals of working with data in React apps.
- How to Translate from DOM to SVG Coordinates and Back Again
Craig Buckler looks at the tricky problem of managing both DOM and vector SVG interactions in your next project.
- How to Add Web Push Notification to Your WordPress Site
Do you want to add web push notifications like Facebook, Pinterest, etc? Learn how to easily add web push notifications to your WordPress site.
Also published on Medium.