This list based on the sharing of the whole community and what we shared on our socialmedia channels this week! We hope you like it!
If you have things you missed in the list, please add them in the comments 🙂
- Best advice: Screw the Bootstrap CSS Framework!
Wow, screw bootstrap! Why? Well, it maybe sounds worse than it is. Fortunately, it is the best advice for beginner Frontend Developers to learn CSS better.
- Getting Started with CSS Shapes: Wrapping content around custom paths
Using CSS Shapes we can create experiences that we have never been able to create on the web before.
- CSS at BBC Sport (Part 1)
A few weeks ago I tweeted about BBC Sport’s CSS architecture and it got a lot of attention:
- CSS Weekly Issue #218
- EQCSS • Element Query CSS
Scoped CSS, Meta-Selectors, Element Queries
- CSS structure & anti patterns (Part 1)
How To Use Airtable as a Front End Developer
- Using PostCSS with BEM and SUIT Methodologies
- Battling BEM (Extended Edition)
Battling BEM (Extended Edition): 10 Common Problems And How To Avoid Them
- Branding Your Identity
It’s important to know that having an engaging community presence is far more beneficial than experience alone.
- TypeScript WTF?!
The complete workshop for picking up TypeScript
- Make your own tagging system from scratch
- JSK Weekly for Jun 10 2016
- Using the Mailgun Store(): A Temporary Mailbox for Your App’s Incoming Email
Build your stack with Handlebars.js for create static pages
- Quick Angular 2 Hosting with the Angular CLI and GitHub Pages
- When ‘not’ to use arrow functions
- Weekly News for Designers (N.337)
- RailsConf 2016 – Continuous Visual Integration for Rails
Continuous Visual Integration for Rails by Mike Fotinakis
- 20 Fresh Tools for Web Developers June 2016
20 Fresh Tools for Web Developers – June 2016 | Code Geekz
- The Current State Of Authentication: We Have A Password Problem
- Web Development Reading List #141
jQuery 3, Chillout.js, And How Technology Shapes Society – Smashi – Web Development Reading List #141: jQuery 3, Chillout.js, And How Technology Shapes Society