This list based upon the sharing of the whole community this week! We hope you like it!
- Sketch App Sources – Free design resources – Icons, UI Kits, Wireframes, iOS, Android Templates and Plugins for Sketch App
Sketch App Sources is the largest collection of icons, ui kits, wireframes, and free design resources for Sketch App. All .sketch files are editable and free to use.
- Syropia | Testing jQuery Code with Jasmine, and Gulp
Syropia is a one-man design & development studio, focused on crafting elegant web experiences.
- HTML5 Weekly Issue 235: April 13, 2016
Should HTML Be Modular or a Monolith?, Global CSS Property Usage: See What CSS is Being Used, The Right Way to Use ‘figure’ and ‘figcaption’ Elements, Upcoming Rachel Nabors Workshop: Motion Design with CSS, Recording in The Browser with MediaRecorder, and more.
angular-styleguide – Angular styleguide for teams
- An opinionated catalog of open source JS packages
Currently about React, Babel, Webpack, Browserify and PostCSS.
- Man accidentally deletes his entire company with one line of bad code
A man appears to have deleted his entire company with one mistaken piece of code. By accidentally telling his computer to delete everything in his servers..
ghost-on-heroku – One-button Heroku deploy for the Ghost blogging platform.
- Ghost – Just a blogging platform
Ghost is an open source publishing platform which is beautifully designed, easy to use, and free for everyone. Start a blog with Ghost today and learn to blog!
Junior Developer Tips
- 7 Habits I Wish Every (Junior) Programmer Should Have
Over the last 11 years as a programmer, I have made some habits that have helped me in my day to day work. In the proces…
A Starter Theme for WordPress
- Product – schema.org
- Semantic HTML5 for Products in eCommerce – Pete Schuster
About to kickoff a big eCommerce build at work so I decided to do a bit of research on my own into semantic markup, etc for products. Doesn’t seem to…
- How to Use PostCSS with Gulp
PostCSS and Gulp have both become popular front-end tools. Nitish takes a look at how you can use both tools together as part of your automated workflow.