This list based upon the sharing of the whole community this week! We hope you like it!
- Frontend Workflow #1: NPM, NodeJS, GulpJS, Bower & Git (video) • /r/Frontend
- Frontend Workflow #1: NPM, NodeJS, GulpJS, Bower & Git
This is the first episode about NPM, NodeJS, GulpJS, Bower and Git. These are the tools I use for in my Frontend Workflow.
- Stack Overflow Developer Survey 2016 Results
Where do developers live? How much do developers earn? Vim or Emacs? Tabs or spaces? This is the most comprehensive software developer survey on earth.
- Viewport Unit Based Typography | Zell Liew’s blog about web design and development
I talked about using rem and em for responsive
- Houdini: Maybe The Most Exciting Development In CSS You’ve Never Heard Of – Smashing Magazine
Have you ever wanted to use a particular CSS feature but didn’t because it wasn’t fully supported in all browsers?
- 10 Minutes with Ionic 2: Hello World
Getting up and running with your first Ionic 2 app using the Ionic CLI is super simple for anyone with web development experience. As this post will show, you can get started very quickly and have a “Hello World” app within ten minutes.
- UI Interactions of the week #17 — Muzli -Design Inspiration
- 7 Types of Animations for Your Mobile App
This article describes seven types of animations and nine design principles that can make animations truly successful
- Quick Tip: Install Multiple Versions of Node.js using nvm
Bruno Mota introduces you to nvm—a handy command line tool that allows you to install multiple versions of Node.js and switch between them with ease.
Check out our archive of Junior Frontend Development weekly link sharing posts.